Job: Primary Teacher
Location: Burlney, Lancashire
Pay: £171.00 per day
Contract dates: Start date - 24th May 2021 - 20th July 2021
Contract type: Part-time (Afternoons only, Monday-Thursday)
Vision for Education are working in partnership with a large primary school based in Burnley who are looking to appoint a part-time teacher to join them from 24th May 2021 until the end of the academic year. The ideal candidate will be working with pupils in Year 3 & Year 4 with a specific focus on English. The ideal candidate will hold a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) and will have recent experience teaching Primary Schools. Whether you are an experienced Primary Teacher looking for flexibility or a newly qualified Primary Teacher looking to professionally develop your skills, this role would be suitable for you!
To be considered for the Primary Teacher position, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have experience teaching in Primary Schools, ideally in EYFS, KS1 and KS2 pupils.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of support staff.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are the employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay as You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education please contact our Preston primary team on 01772 669 322.
Vision for Education Preston
- Supply agency