Our client is a P-12 Christian school along the Capricorn Coast. This school offers a strong Christian foundation to education and boasts small class sizes. Staff at this school are hardworking and utilise evidence-based teaching methods.
About the Role:
- Primary Teacher
- Full-time role
- Commencing January 2018
- The successful candidate will be active in their Christian faith
- Small Classes and excellent student behaviours
- Close-knit and supportive community
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kayla, quoting job reference #WEB1711-523289KW – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference # WEB1711-523289KW – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).