Primary Teacher x 2 Posts
Commencing 1 September 2018
Can you make learning fun?
Are you interested in developing your use of the outside learning environment?
Do the children in your class have the self- confidence to take on challenges in their learning?
If this is you, read on…
We are delighted to be able to offer you a unique opportunity to become a part of our growing teaching team in our newly built all through School at Cranbrook Education Campus. If successful you will be supported and developed by our committed and caring leadership team and given opportunities to develop your career as an outstanding teacher and as a leader of learning.
Cranbrook Education Campus is part of the Ted Wragg Multi Academy Trust, a values driven, rapidly growing 2 – 16 Trust with a relentless focus on transforming lives through learning by delivery outstanding outcomes for every pupil, regardless of background. With a reputation for highly successful school improvement in very challenging circumstances, we are passionate about driving up standards and raising the aspirations of all our pupils.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has the good humour, patience and empathy needed to ensure that all children feel valued and nurtured in our setting.
- Is an outstanding teacher with high expectations for all pupils.
- Has confidence and understanding in the teaching of the KS1 and KS2 Curriculum.
- Is able to create an exciting and engaging learning environment both inside and outside.
- Has experience of raising attainment of all pupils.
- Is able to work in partnership with parents and other stakeholders.
- Understands and maintains the highest standards of safeguarding for all children in their care.
- Is a lifelong learner.
- Has the imagination and confidence to make learning fun.
- Is a reflective practitioner.
- Is committed to raising the aspirations of disadvantaged children and their families.
- Is excited by the prospect of developing a brand new All Through School in a new build town.
- Is a good team player with a sense of humour.
- Would enjoy making links and working together with other schools within our MAT.
- Is enthusiastic, hardworking and resilient.
- Has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Has ambition and is a pacesetter.
- Who would like opportunity to lead an area of education.
The closing date for the post is 9.00am, 19 February 2018.
Completed applications should be sent to Mr Stephen Farmer, Head of Campus, Cranbrook Education Campus, Tillhouse Road, Cranbrook, EX5 7EE, or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org