Our highly reputable client school in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs are currently recruiting for a Year Two Teacher to start in January 2018. This K-12 school focuses on dynamic and contemporary teaching methods and are a regarded school that boasts a proud reputation, excellent facilities, and a dedication to achieving academic excellence. Academic Results are consistently outstanding and the successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
- Year 5 – 6 Middle School English Teacher
- Full-time, Permanent contract
- Position to commence Term 1, 2018
About the School:
- Convenient Sydney Eastern Suburbs location and easily accessible by public transport
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Be registered or be eligible for the NSW Board of Studies Teaching and Educational Standards Institution (NESA)
- Be registered or be eligible for the NSW Working With Children Check (WWCC) registration
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be eligible to work in Australia
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Leonie, quoting job reference #WEB1709-521357LL – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1709-521357LL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).