King's Infant School is is seeking to appoint an EYFS teacher to join us on a permanent basis in August 2022.
* A dynamic and pro-active teacher, preferably with independent sector or international experience
* Strong team player willing to support other colleagues
* Excellent working knowledge of the English National Curriculum and recent developments
* Fluency in written and spoken English
* Pastoral responsibility or experience would be an advantage
* Willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school
To register your interest, please submit an up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 10th December.
To find out more about King’s Group, visit http://kingsgroup.org/
King’s Group is an international education organisation. We own and operate a network of private British international schools and UK Academies, and complement this with services providing children’s Academic Year Abroad programmes...