Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes nine day-care centers, seven primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
For our Primary School in Berlin Mitte we are looking for a qualified
(full time, immediate start)
Your profile & your tasks
- you are a qualified primary teacher who holds a Bachelor´s degree or higher and a teaching qualification for Primary School
- you have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education
- you are motivated to secure the academic and emotional progress of your students
- you are dedicated to enable all students to achieve their potential
- you ideally have an awareness and understanding of Special Educational Needs
- you have an interest in learning German
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- small classes with an assistant teacher in each class
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- continuing professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad
- an attractive benefit package
- a relocation allowance and support
- an excellent location of the school
We seek enthusiastic, open-minded teachers who enjoy working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website https://bit.ly/3k4pcT0 .
For further information please visit www.phorms.de/en.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School