Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes ten daycare centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
For the Primary School of our state approved Josef-Schwarz-Schule in Heilbronn/Erlenbach, for the upcoming school year 2022/23, we are looking for a qualified
Your profile & your tasks
- You are a qualified primary teacher who holds a Bachelor or a Master’s degree, a Certificate of Education and a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- You have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education. Ideally you have gathered teaching experience in various school settings.
- You are motivated to insure a high level of performance and strive to achieve continued growth for all students.
- You are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their full potential.
- You are fluent in English and have an active interest in learning about the German language and culture.
- You are interested in working within an international and bilingual environment.
- an attractive salary with additional benefits such as a monthly public transport ticket and a free, freshly prepared daily lunch
- a relocation allowance
- all paperwork completed and prepared for residency/work permits
- continuing professional development opportunities
- an open, friendly working environment and close cooperation within our international team
- room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute those actively
- professional freedom to teach within innovative educational concepts
- an ideal work-life-balance
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- a short-term availability of employee housing at market prices for a comfortable arrival in the region without a long search for accommodation
- an excellent location of the school in southern Germany, centrally located within Europe
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website https://bit.ly/30IUwTT.