(An NQT appointment will be paid for July induction)
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and talented teacher to join our outstanding West London school. Berkeley Academy is rated by OFSTED as outstanding and serves a rich and diverse community in West London. Our children are from aged 3 – 11 and our school is highly popular in the local and surrounding areas. We are committed to working together as a team to raise the aspirations and achievement of our pupils.
Berkeley Academy is part of Advantage Multi-Academy Trust and being a part of this trust provides a wealth of opportunities for professional development. If you join us we will offer you:
· Excellent support and development with the chance to rapidly develop your career
- The chance to lead others
· Wonderful children who are keen to learn
· Supportive parents
· Excellent levels of resourcing
· Opportunities to undertake exchange visits with partner schools in other countries including China
Closing date for applications: Monday 2nd July 2018
Please click on the ‘apply’ button below to complete the application form for this role.
Berkeley Academy is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and an Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure will be sought for the successful candidate.
‘Teachers looking for a part time or job share post are welcome to apply.’