Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms institutions are dedicated to offer high-end education and provide a space where children can prosper and grow to be global citizens. The Phorms network currently includes nine day-care centres, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. We pride ourselves on the strong relationships between our children, staff, and parents and consistently strive to develop ourselves as well as our institutions.
For our Primary Schools in Berlin Mitte and Berlin Steglitz-Zehlendorf we are looking for qualified
(starting 1st August 2021)
Your profile & tasks
- You are a qualified primary school teacher, holding a Bachelor´s degree or higher qualification.
- You enjoy developing and implementing new educational concepts and are willing to contribute to the constant improvement of the school.
- You have a passion for teaching and the ability to create an inspiring learning environment.
- You are motivated to secure the academic and emotional progress of your students.
- You are dedicated to enable all students to achieve their potential.
- You ideally have an awareness and understanding of special educational needs.
- You have an interest in learning German.
- A competitive salary plus benefit scheme (e.g. subsidised lunch, travel card for public transport)
- Relocation allowance and support in applying for residency, work permit and teaching approval
- Continuing professional development opportunities, both in Germany and abroad
- small classes and additional support through teaching assistants
- well-equipped class rooms as well as innovative and modern educational resources
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website https://bit.ly/3lwCmul.
Decide now for an international, respectful and appreciative employer, who values freedom for educators with a creative drive.
Phorms Campus Berlin
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years