Primary teacher sought to teach year 2 Science subjects in English & English - by high achieving international/Bilingual Cambridge school in Dongli - just outside of Tianjin.
Situated in northern China, Tianjin is a city associated with innovation and financial reform and as such has become a popular location with expatriates from around the globe. Dongli is a more traditional district of Tianjin where you can indulge yourself in the Chinese culture.
The primary department of Tianjin Yinghua International School was founded in 2000. The new campus in Dongli - just outside of Tianjin - will open it's doors in August 2018 starting with around 100 pupils.
The primary department has 62 teachers including all staff and the school has 16 teaching classes and around 500 students. It has been rated as a base for science education of the 'Chinese Youth Academy of Science and gained awards for its Science Knowledge Competitions and many more. It is a great launch pad for students to go to their
With a strong focus on Science and English in the school, the ideal candidate will have a specialisation in Science and will be teaching Science Subjects in English & English to year two pupils.
The attached information pack is for their Cambridge International High school school in Tianjin but will give you an idea of the ethos and curriculum.
You will need:
- Minimum 3 years of primary school teaching experience, preferably with students of other language (as you will be teaching in a Bilingual school)
- TESOL degree or Degree plus PGSE(primary school) or Degree plus TESOL certificate.
- To teach the school curriculum, and follow the lesson plans for both science and English
- To conduct monthly assessments and produce personal teaching plans for remedial students.
- To teach pupils creative writing. Pupils are able to produce short stories, using the simple past tense.
- To conduct simple science experiments.
- To work and co-operate with Chinese teacher aid as well as the school principle and head teacher.
You will receive:
- a competitive salary
- a generous housing allowance
- annual flights
- good medical coverage
If your Tes profile is already complete, click the apply now button, or alternatively forward me your CV.
For more information or an informal chat call Laura Ooms on 0203 194 3030 or email email@example.com