About the Role
We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic primary teachers (KS1-2) to join our dedicated team here at Jogjakarta Community School. An emerging leadership opportunity may be available for the right candidate.
About the School
JCS was founded in 2012 and is a small, not-for-profit school serving expatriate, local expatriate and local children. It encourages children to be life-long learners as well as being globally and environmentally aware of the world in which they live. The school is governed by a voluntary board and is supported by an enthusiastic parent community. It follows the British National Curriculum where learning is enhanced by the rich cultural heritage and influences of our region. Our ethos and core values are founded on respect, diversity and acceptance, with an holistic approach to child development which empowers children to become confident and engaged learners.
About the person
The role assumes all responsibilities associated with teaching, including extracurricular activities. Candidates must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as being dedicated, patient, adaptable, open-minded and creative, whilst being able to work independently and as a team player. Added to this, we want someone with a sense of fun, enjoyment and humour.
- A remuneration package based on qualifications and experience and in line with the size, organisation and location of the school
- A creative, exciting, friendly and vibrant working environment
- Happy, well behaved and motivated students
- Small class sizes
- A dedicated and enthusiastic team of staff
- University degree and teaching qualification
- A minimum of 5 years teaching experience
- Excellent knowledge of the English National Curriculum
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Boundless energy
To apply for this position, please send your CV, a letter of application, a recent photograph and the names and contact information of 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our school and living in Indonesia, please visit our website at JCS