Sri KDU® International School offers an outstanding holistic education for children of all nationalities, for Year 1 to 13.
The School provides a range of learning facilities which enable excellence in Academic subjects, Sports, Performing Arts and Music.
Sri KDU International is the first international school in Malaysia to achieve the Gold Award for ISQM (International School Quality Mark).
We are members of FOBISIA (Federation of British International Schools in Asia), which enables our students to interact and compete with students from the other high quality international schools in the region.
The School is looking for outstanding educators, with a minimum of three years recent primary experience in a British Curriculum school. Candidates with PGCEi and PGCE with QTS will both be equally considered.
We are looking for:
• Creative and dynamic educators with a passion for excellence
• A relevant degree and a record of success
• A willingness to work hard and go the ‘extra mile’
• Competitive package & highly motivated and intelligent students
• An outstanding CPOD package, which includes a wide variety of rich internal and external experiences.
• Ongoing support and development programmes for early career teachers.
• A support, collaborative and hardworking team.
• Career progression opportunities for staff who aspire to leadership.
Closing Date: 24 September 2021
Note: Interviews will be conducted via Skype/Google Meet.
For further details and to request for an Information Pack, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sri KDU is committed to the safeguarding of children. All successful candidates must provide a UK enhanced DBS disclosure or Letter of Good Conduct, from the relevant authorities, if currently working outside the UK. A reference must be provided by the Principal/Headteacher of the applicant's current school.
Sri KDU International School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 18 years
SCHOOL ETHOS, CURRICULUM AND PEDAGOGY
With the Sri KDU® International School (SKIS) philosophy that “every child matters” our year-based pastoral system with Form Tutors and Year Leaders is designed so that every child in the school has an academic m...