Are you an outstanding, creative and energetic Primary Teacher/KS2 Coordinator? Would you like to join a welcoming community in a brand new, growing and supportive school, located in a beautiful setting?
This year, SAGE COLLEGE offers an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team who are passionate about the development of our young school and enjoy promoting a love of learning.
We wish to invite candidates, who are available from September 2021 to apply for a Primary Teacher/KS2 Coordinator position. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, versatile, dedicated and caring with high expectations of themselves and children. Applicants must have full QTS with at least two years of recent experience teaching the National Curriculum, whether in the U.K. or abroad.
The successful applicant for the teaching post will:
- Have a teaching qualification.
- Have relevant experience in a UK or International School following the National Curriculum of England and Wales
- Be a Fluent English speaker
- Have EU passport/status
- Have experience teaching pupils in Key Stage 2
- Have experience of working with pupils for whom English is not their first language or at least be prepared for it.
- Be motivated towards and enthusiastic about contributing to the further development of the school.
- Be able to inspire and enthuse students.
- Be an outstanding student-centered classroom practitioner possessing depth of subject knowledge.
Our aim is to offer a wide and open curriculum and experience to our children so we will require an additional subject /Skills such as the ability to teach Music, PE, Art, Drama, Computing, etc. or any other area you may offer.
Working and living in Spain is a pleasant experience which provides the opportunity to explore and enjoy an outdoor lifestyle. ?A letter of application and a C.V. including references should be addressed to the Primary School Head, and sent to email@example.com
Please indicate your availability and potential start-date for this post in your email ? Applications are open until 30th June but we encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible as strong candidates will be interviewed before this deadline. You must give details of three referees, of which one must be your most recent employer. If shortlisted, we will contact your referees prior to interview.
SAGE COLLEGE reserves the right to contact any of your previous employers but, if not listed as referees, we will only do so after discussion with you.
Closing date 30th June 2021
More about SAGE COLLEGE on: www.sagecollege.eu
Sage College - The British School Of Jerez
- Mainstream school with state funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of age 1 - 18 years