Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive academy based in Leeds. The Academy is looking to add an experienced Primary Teacher to its progressive and supportive Primary Academy ideally starting January 2022.
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of KS1 and/or KS2 including class teaching and some intervention work. You will support the Head of Primary to enhance provision and will get the chance to get involved with exciting project work throughout the year. Project work will include revising schemes of work and ensuring the curriculum is engaging to all learners alongside projects that support student attainment, well-being and engagement within the wider school. You’ll also lead by example, supporting learners to achieve to the best of their ability and you’ll enjoy that great feeling when your learners achieve grades beyond their dreams.
"The academy is a one form entry school, catering for pupils from the Early Years Foundation Stage, through Key Stage 1 into Key Stage 2. There are currently 240 pupils on roll and 33 part-time Nursery pupils. All their staff feel proud to be part of our academy and have great pride in their achievements.
This academy is a vibrant and caring one form entry primary school situated in the heart of Beeston. Their team is highly motivated and driven by a desire to raise standards and improve outcomes for all their children. They have shown a sustained improvement in outcomes at the end of KS2 for two years in a row. It is a popular academy locally and has strong links with parents and community leaders. They are frequently involved in local events and fundraising and contribute to all aspects of life in Beeston. "
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• support package for NQT’s/EQT’s including CPD and NQT mentorship;
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS/GTCS)
• a relevant Education Degree or a related subject
• experience of delivering KS1 and/or KS2, successfully engaging learners to progress
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1527178 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher/leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email email@example.com for an information pack that includes the school's name, role specifics (JD/PS) and context. Please include REF: 1527178 in the email subject line.
At Tes, we’re committed to supporting schools to find top-quality candidates and supporting teachers find their next job opportunity.
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting...