KEY STAGE 1 CLASS TEACHER
Required for January 2020
Salary: Inner London NQT/MPS
NOR: 210 plus Nursery
Are you interested in teaching in a school where the children want to learn and the parents value education?
Are you looking for a school with an engaging Creative Curriculum?
If this sounds like the type of school you would love to teach in, then come and visit us.
We can offer you:
• Polite, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn .
• Friendly, welcoming, strong and supportive staff, parents and governors.
• Ongoing quality professional development and well-being.
• Inner London Pay.
• On-site car parking & excellent public transport links (London Paddington to Southall Main Line station takes 17mins)
We are looking for a teacher who:
• is creative, innovative and forward thinking.
• is an excellent classroom practitioner
• is motivated and committed to raising standards and inclusive practice.
• works effectively as part of a team.
• Has a good sense of humour and an understanding of the “bigger picture.”
• forms positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents.
• is a practising Catholic or an individual willing to support the strong ethos of the school.
How to apply:
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit the school. Application packs can be downloaded below via the APPLY NOW link or by downloading the application form from the school website under ‘Vacancies’ (http://www.stanselmscatholicprimaryschool.co.uk/staff-vacancies) or by contacting the school office on 020 8574 3906 / email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms should be returned to the school via email.
NB The school will only accept the Catholic Education Services Application Form.
St Anselm’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance check. The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service (CES) contract. The post is subject to the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009, as such shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a disqualification Declaration. References will be taken up for all shortlisted candidates prior to interview.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon 9th December 2019
Interview Date:To be Confirmed
The school reserves the right to meet early applicants before the deadline.