Grange Lane Infants Academy are looking to appoint a Primary Teacher to cover maternity leave for November 2019, to teach pupils across the full age and ability of Key Stage 1 in order to ensure the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being.
We are looking for someone who:
• is an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who will bring a sense of energy and passion to the role;
• can use their initiative to work independently and flexibly; and
• has the ability to work in a team and form positive relationships with children, parents and staff.
We can offer you:
• an exciting vision for the future;
• wonderful staff, children and parents; and
• an opportunity to contribute to the continued success of our academy.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience required for this position then we would very much like to hear from you. We look forward to you joining our dedicated and supportive team.
For more information and to apply for this position please visit our website at http://recruitment.deltatrust.org.uk
Closing Date: Wednesday 28 August 2019 at midnight
Interview Date: Monday 9 September 2019
Delta Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.