A rare opportunity to work in our unique school with fabulous teacher retention.
Europa School UK is a unique school offering a bilingual education for children from the age of 4. Our school has a collaborative approach and is supportive of our staff. While our innovative approach to education is challenging for the children, we enjoy a positive relationship with our parent body who enthusiastically help us in our pursuit of our multilingual and multicultural goals. The school is consistently oversubscribed was rated good by OFSTED.
On one beautiful site, our pupils can follow our European curriculum from age 4 to 18, culminating in the highly respected European Baccalaureate.
We cover the European School's curriculum enhanced, where necessary, by elements made compulsory by UK legislation. Our teachers have each class for 2.5 days in English and another teacher will teach exclusively in French, German or Spanish for the remainder of the week.
We have a vacancies for a part-time teacher for Key Stage 1.
We can offer:
• Great staff who are welcoming, committed and energetic
• A warm, friendly and supportive school ethos
• A successful school with a great learning environment
• Fantastic children who have high aspirations
• Childcare vouchers
• Ongoing CPD
We are looking for someone:
• Adaptable to our unique timetabling
• Able to take on our unique curriculum
• Collaborative as you will work with a partner teacher
• With excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• With UK Qualified Teacher Status or the equivalent status from another EU state.
The classes will be either on a Monday, Tuesday all day and a Wednesday morning or Wednesday afternoon, and all day Thursday and Friday.
Applications will be considered as they arrive, so early application is recommended.
Interviews will take place w/c 9th April and 16th April.
Europa School UK is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment has an Equal Opportunity Policy.. All staff must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring) check.