Due to the expansion of our Primary School we are looking for new staff to join us.
Starting the 1st of August 2018, we have vacancies in the English language section for: Primary Teacher (1,0 FTE)
- Fully qualified teacher status (PGCE and QTS with induction) for primary education or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Experience in teaching the age group 6-11
- Experience with meeting the individual needs of the pupils
- Experience in working with EAL pupils
- Experience in international or intercultural education
- Knowledge of other EU languages is an advantage
- Good ICT skills and an understanding of ICT use in an educational environment
- Being innovative and versatile with good organizational skills
- Active contribution to school development in general
- Excellent social and communicative skills
- Flexibility and proven ability to function well in an international team
- An appointment based on the Dutch teachers collective labour agreement (CAO PO) for primary education on the relevant pay scales.
- A permanent contract subject to the recognition of teaching qualifications by the Dutch authorities and successful completion of a year probationary period
- An attractive relocation package with HR assistance to help with your relocation to The Hague
- Ongoing Professional Development
Recruitment will be performed in collaboration with Stichting NOB. Candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their application letter, CV and a completed job application form for the attention of Mr. F. van de Kerkhof, director of the European School The Hague before the 18th of February. Please send the application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate: 2018-01 primary teacher and your name.
Candidates who have passed the selection procedure will be invited for a SKYPE interview on Monday the 5th of March. Those who have made it through the first interview will be invited for a 2nd interview and a trial lesson at the European School The Hague in the 3rd week
The Europese School Den Haag (ESH), which opened in August 2012 is a part of the foundation Rijnlands Lyceum. ESH is an accredited European School providing tuition to students in the age range of 4 to 18 leading up to the European Baccalaureate. ESH is located at Houtrustweg 2, in The Hague, the Netherlands.