ISR International School on the Rhine is a leading international IB World school in the Neuss, Düsseldorf and Cologne region in Germany. With employees from over 25 countries, ISR’s staff is international, open-minded and highly dedicated to their students. There are about 900 students from 45 nations attending Kindergarten through Grade 12.
Our school is looking for a full-time Primary School Teacher starting 1st August 2021.
- have appropriate university qualifications
- have excellent subject knowledge
- have proven track record of excellent classroom and pedagogical practice
- be committed to attaining the highest standards in teaching and learning
- be inspirational with high expectations of pupil attainment, behaviour and well-being
- have technical expertise with Interactive Whiteboards and Zoom
Only fully qualified candidates will be considered.
Interested candidates are requested to send a letter of application and CV by email. Please
be aware that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
ISR International School on the Rhine gGmbH
c/o: Ms Jutta Lohau-Fischer
For more information about the school check: www.isr-school.de/academics/primary-school/welcome.html
ISR International School on the Rhine
Neuss, Germany in the Düsseldorf/Cologne area
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years