Our client is a primary coeducational school situated 3hrs flight west of Brisbane. Offering the best terms and conditions in teacher employment, this school is career enhancing in the short and long term sense. The school seeks a suitably qualified & highly motivated Primary trained teacher . This position is due to commence January 2018.
About the Role:
- Primary Teacher
- Full Time, 12 Month Contract
- Commence ASAP or Term 2 2018
- New graduate and experienced teachers encouraged to apply
- Excellent remuneration and regional teacher assistance package
- Supportive and social staff
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kayla, quoting job reference #WEB1711-523491KW – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1711-523491KW – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).