The Phorms concept is founded on bilingual education (German - English) and differentiated instruction in an all-day environment. In our schools, we are dedicated to a high level of instruction and provide a space where children can learn to be global citizens. We pride ourselves in having strong relationships between our teachers, students and parents.
Phorms Education is a school network with a number of private schools throughout Germany covering all age groups from nursery through secondary.
For the school year 2018/19 at our Primary School in Heilbronn/Neckarsulm we are looking for a qualified
Primary Teacher of Music
Your profile & your tasks
- you are a qualified primary teacher who holds a Bachelor´s degree or a higher qualification
- you have several years of experience as a primary teacher
- you have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education
- you are motivated to insure a high level of performance and strive to achieve continued growth for all students
- you are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential
- you are a passionate musician who has the talent to fascinate children with the diversity of music
- you are motivated to developing student’s speaking and listening, composition, and music theory skills through both percussion instruments and keyboard
- you have an interest in learning German and being a part of the German culture and community
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- small classes with an assistant teacher in each class
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- continuing professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad
- an attractive benefit package encompassing health care and retirement
- a relocation allowance and support
- all paperwork completed and prepared for residency, work permits and teaching approval
- an excellent location of the school in southern Germany, centrally located within Europe
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website https://goo.gl/GwQMEY.
For further information please visit http://www.phorms.de/en or https://jobs.phorms.de/en.