We are seeking to appoint driven, hardworking and aspirant teachers who demonstrate a genuine commitment to achieving the highest standards for our children and families. Teaching posts are available across Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 in both of the schools in The Inspire Multi Academy trust (Tor Bridge Primary School & Ernesettle Community School).
We aim to provide an educational provision that is of exceptionally high quality because staff work together as an excellent team with complete clarity of purpose. This, complemented with a deep understanding of each child's individual needs and outstanding knowledge of pedagogy and data, will ensure a first-class education for our children.
The successful candidate will:
- have the vision, creativity, determination, work ethic and the ability to support the future development of our schools
- be able to work within, and contribute to, a large, friendly and supportive team
- have the skills and sensitivity to deal with all members of our community and multi-agency partners
- be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- be enthusiastic, driven and committed to ensuring the schools’ future successes
- be a life-long learner and an inspiration to others.
Visits to the schools by prospective candidates are most welcome; please contact (01752) 201177 or email@example.com to confirm your attendance at one of our tours:
- Ernesettle Community School: Tuesday 14/05/19 at 4.00pm
- Tor Bridge Primary School: Wednesday 15/05/18 at 4.00pm
To apply and for further details please go to our website by clicking on Apply.
Closing date: 23.59pm, Sunday 19th May 2019
Interview date/s: Wednesday 22nd & Thursday 23rd May 2019
The Inspire Multi Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding children in its care; an enhanced DBS check will be required for all vacancies.