NEERJA MODI SCHOOL
A GLOBAL INSTITUTE
REQUIRES PRIMARY TEACHER/PRIVATE TUTOR
We are looking for an enthusiastic primary teacher and Private Tutor to foster and facilitate the intellectual and social development of the children to join us in July 2021.
• The candidate will be required to do Primary teaching at school for 4 hours a day and 4 hours of private tutoring for a 4-5-year-old boy.
• Candidate should have relevant (3-4years) experience in PYP/Regio Emilio curricula.
• Candidate should be from a fluent English speaking country with a pleasant personality and sound educational background.
• The candidate will be offered all facilities of lodging, boarding, laundry, Medical expenses & local transportation in the most cultural Pink City “Jaipur” of India.
• Working hours: 8 hours per day for 5 days a week.
• Salary would be decided on the basis of qualification, experience and personal Zoom interview.
• CONTACT: Interested candidates may e-mail their CV along with degrees, the latest photograph and one recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org with recent photograph.
• A zoom interview will be taken after the resume has been received.
Neerja Modi School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
Neerja Modi School is a mixed gender, non-sectarian, mainstream, all-through, independent day school located in Jaipur, Republic of India. It is open to students seeking schooling from kindergarted through to grade 12. The school, which was founded i...