Salary Range: $70,080 - $100,936 (pro rata)
Position: Primary Teacher - Music & Learning Enrichment
Tenure: Part-Time, 3 days per week - Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
Start Date: Term 1 2020
Contact: HR Services (07) 4773 0900
Good Shepherd Catholic School, Rasmussen
is a Catholic co-educational school for students from Preparatory Year to Year 6. We encourage students by providing a learning environment of mutual trust and respect. The school has a strong commitment to engaging parents and encourages parental and family involvement. The Good Shepherd Catholic School culture is welcoming and inclusive and is underpinned by the motto, “Love, Faith, Learning”.
Townsville Catholic Education provides a supportive, flexible working environment where care for the individual is an important part of our ethos. We employ motivated people who want to work together to produce excellent outcomes for our students. Our staff are recognised as being central to achieving our mission.
What we are looking for
We are seeking applications from passionate Primary Teachers or Graduates to commence at Good Shepherd Catholic School, Rasmussen. This position is to commence Term 1 of 2020.
Graduate teachers are encouraged to apply!
To join this vibrant school community, you'll need:
- An innovative, proactive approach to student learning
- Experience and a passion for Music
- Demonstrated strong and effective communication with students, parents, and staff
- QCT registration or ability obtain
What we offer
In addition to the pure thrill of seeing your students take significant educational leaps, we also offer a range of additional benefits to our teachers, including:
- Competitive Salary Range: $70,080 - $100,936 (depending on experience)
- Salary packaging options via REMSERV
- Modern facilities and equipment
- Superannuation up to 12.75% employer contribution (if an employee co-contribution is made)
- Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service
- 14 Weeks’ Paid Parental Leave
- Deferred Salary Scheme
- Corporate Health Insurance
- Induction and Professional Development Opportunities
- Wellbeing programs
Why work with Townsville Education Office
How to apply
If you have a relevant teaching qualification or you are currently working towards one, the TCE Recruitment Team are interested to hear from you.
- Attach your current resume including contact details (phone and email) of two professional referees
- Complete a written response outlining your suitability to the position
- Graduate teachers are encouraged to include completed practicum reports, mentor/referee statements, unofficial academic transcript for current course of study.
- Employment for graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the national professional standards for teachers
Please see Position Description for further information about teaching in Catholic Education.
Applications close 4.00pm Friday 22nd November 2019.