English Nursery and Primary School in Moscow is looking for experienced and qualified Primary Teachers to commence work in September 2018. This is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding and creative teacher who can provide professional expertise, and high quality teaching and learning
- 10 months contract September - June
- Salary up to £3200 per month (after tax)
- Shared or private accommodation
- 5 working days 8 am - 5 pm, Monday to Friday
- Performance bonus after 10 worked months
- Extra performance bonus if contract is signed for the next school year
- 7 weeks’ ENS Calendar holidays during the school year
- Working visa
- Roundtrip air tickets
- Emergency medical insurance
- Constant support from the English-speaking administrative staff as well as help with settling in to Moscow life
- B.Ed. or BA Primary / Early Years, PGCE Primary
- More than 2 years experience, preferably within the UK schools
- Creative approach to work and planning
- Love and understanding of children
About the school:
English Nursery and Primary School has 6 branches throughout best areas of Moscow, with classes ranging from Pre-Nursery to Year 5. We follow the British Curriculum, employ English teachers and teach Russian children. Children spend all day in English with you, and there is no need for you to know any Russian. There are 2 - 4 teachers in each class (1 qualified classroom Teacher who is the Lead Teacher, and at least one Assistant Teacher). Class sizes are 15 - 25.
We are a chain of private schools and therefore can provide a generous budget for resources. Our school facilities include sports halls, special rooms for theatre, music, ICT, as well as classes for our psychologists, doctors and speech therapists and relaxing teachers’ rooms.
If you would like to be a part of our community and take a challenging role – please get in touch: we look forward to hearing from you.
For more information about the schools, please visit our website www.englishnursery.ru/en.
To apply: send your CV, letter of application and a photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org.