Primary Teacher – Science & Technology Specialist
Our client is a rural school from Preschool to Year 6 located 40km out of Darwin. The school offers a collaborative and supportive staff which in turn creates a positive workplace for all teachers. Excellent remuneration and a generous relocation package with be offered to the successful applicant.
About the Role:
- P-6 Science and Technology Specialist
- Provide release for mainstream teachers
- Must be highly competent at building relationships and behaviour management
- Experienced teachers and new graduates welcome to apply
- Strong emphasis on teamwork
- Young and dynamic staff
- Positive workplace and has a wonderful community feel
- Generous relocation packages with some contribution to accommodation for the first 6 weeks
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Orchre Card
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref #SEK1803-526819SP or click on “Apply for Job” below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).