Primary Class Teacher
£125 - £208 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: FULL UK QTS specialising in primary with at least 1 year’s post PGCE experience
Contract Dates: N/A this is a temporary supply role but could extend to the end of the academic year
Vision for Education are urgently seeking a part time, long term primary teacher on a 0.4 basis, teaching both KS1 and KS2 children.
This role is long term, specialising in primary teaching across key stage 1 & 2. All planning and marking will be required as well as additional staff meetings and possibility of parent’s evenings.
Therefore, availability on a 0.4 basis is essential. The class teacher will be supported by a fantastic team of LSA’s.
This school specialises in the education of students who have been permanently or temporarily excluded from their mainstream setting. It would be an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to join a challenging, yet well supported teaching environment. The school will support their teachers with the highest standard available of resources and learning spaces, to give the best tools possible to deliver engaging and creative lessons.
To be considered for the position of primary Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) – Primary Specialism
• Have experience working in a similar setting is highly desirable
• Excellent approach to behaviour management
• Available ASAP and looking for an ongoing long-term commitment – length of requirement is currently unknown
• Team teach training is highly desirable
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield branch on 0114 553 0900.