The successful candidate will join our enthusiastic team. The primary post is a full-time teaching post supported by a strong administrative body.
Job description: (further details will be sent to short listed candidates)
Type: Private School
Phase: Nursery and Primary
Age Range: 5-11 years
- Planning, teaching and class management.
- Monitoring, assessment, recording and reporting.
- Continued professional development.
- Minimum administrative work.
- Preferably have a variety of teaching experience.
- EU or UK citizenship.
Our package includes: Montessori Training
- Virtue & Moral Education Training
- Three course highly nutritious healthy school Lunch each day (Including freshly baked bread directly at the School).
- Salary is double the Slovak national average (pay scale).
- UK or EU passport (with a EU work permit).
- Covered Health Insurance and Social Insurance.
- 40 days of paid holidays.
- Fixed Term Contract (2-year minimum), may lead to permanent contract.
- Small class sizes (12-16 Students per teacher)
- On-site Training
- Strong Administrative Support with legal documentation (e.g. registering with a doctor, opening bank account…) and advice and support on finding accommodation (often within walking distance).
- Tuition fee discount
Our School Day:
All teachers start at 8:00 and finish at 16:00. School Children start the day at 8:15 and finish at 15:00. Bi-weekly 30min staff meetings.
We are looking for a qualified, experienced and enthusiastic teacher to join our team. Someone who wants to be part of a supportive team with a child centred approach to teaching and learning. Experience teaching the Cambridge curriculum, and musical training are appreciated, but not essential.
Please send CV and covering letter with contact details of two referees to our Director: email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will have a Phone/Skype interview.
Bratislava is a friendly city with under an hour’s train journey from Vienna, 2h from Budapest and 3h from Prague. It has cheap, reliable and frequent public transport.
Brilliant Stars is located 1 tram stop from the heart of the city. Next to the Danube and easy access to Vienna and Bratislava Airports.
Many volunteering opportunities, including working with disadvantaged Roma Settlements, and neighbourhood building.