Our client is seeking dynamic and engaging educators to join this independent co-educational school where opportunities for learning are equally valued for boys and girls from Kindergarten to Year 12. With a great sense of community, candidates will enjoy a supportive school environment and be respectful of its ethos and values.
About the Role:
• Primary Teacher
• Commencing January 2021
• Full-time, Temporary, 12-month contract
• View to be ongoing for the right candidate
• Be a qualified Primary Teacher
• Ability or experienced teaching Primary
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA & WWCC
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be generous with time and willing to contribute to the school community
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2012-546677FL or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
South West Sydney/Campbelltown region