Primary Teacher at British School Navarra
BSN seeks an exceptional, well-qualified and experienced Primary teacher to join a young and vibrant school that is growing year on year.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a dynamic and creative approach to teaching, have experience of teaching Key Stage 2, and have the necessary skills and vision to enhance teaching and learning within the school.
Candidates should also illustrate a capacity to help students achieve their absolute best as part of a team and a willingness to contribute to the thriving extra-curricular life of our school.
We are seeking a professional who:
● Is UK-trained or has relevant UK curriculum experience.
● Enjoys a professionally-stimulating environment.
● Promotes a well organised and inspiring learning environment.
● Offers enthusiasm and demonstrates a positive approach to students.
● Is comfortable integrating technology into all teaching practices.
● Is committed to constant improvement in all aspects of school life.
● Is reflective and continually strives to improve performance.
● Understands the value of consistent application of school policies.
We will provide:
● An excellent salary and retention bonus.
● Up to two full school scholarships.
● A professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment.
● The chance to live and work in a culturally-diverse context.
● Opportunities for promotion and development both within the school and the wider global network of The British Schools Foundation.
If the opportunity to work in a progressive school in a culturally-rich and dynamic city excites you, please send us your application.
Applications must be submitted via this link below and interviews will be held for shortlisted candidates in Navarra/by Skype for applicants based overseas.
The British Schools Foundation (BSF) and all BSF schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo stringent child protection screening, including references and checks with current/past employers, and an enhanced DBS.