We wish to appoint a highly qualified and motivated Primary Teacher to teach a range of subjects across Key Stage 2 on a part time basis (0.8 FTE). Our ideal candidate will be a positive, passionate and enthusiastic Teacher who can bring learning to life and inspire our young minds to develop their interest and skills. NQTs are welcome to apply and would be fully supported.
The school has undergone a rapid and sustained transformation in recent times and is a strong member of the OneSchool organisation (the largest body of independent schools in the world). We are at the cutting edge of technology and educational innovation and we place the success and happiness of our pupils, Self-Directed Learning and our unique and comprehensive CPD programme at the heart of all we do.
The school was judged to be “Good” in its most recent Eystn report. The school benefits from excellent teaching and support staff, well-behaved and engaged students and small class sizes.
- Be able to deliver a rich, creative curriculum across Key Stage 2
- Have the ability to inspire pupils, engage with parents and direct other adults within your classroom
- Be interested in Self-Directed Learning and be open to different learning approaches
- Respect the school’s ethos, aims and values
- Enjoy being part of a supportive and progressive team
- Be willing to engage in continued professional development
In return we offer:
- An excellent working environment with good resources
- A professional team culture and students that are keen to excel
- A unique parental and community degree of support
- Attractive and competitive salary package based on experience and qualifications
- Professional support from Focus Learning Trust, via our unique 3 x 5 CPD scheme
- The opportunity to enhance your teaching experience through continued professional development
At the Swansea Campus we seek to promote excellence in education and enjoy outstanding student achievement, engagement and behaviour, reflecting the Christian ethos and values of the school.
Please visit our website: http://swansea.focus-school.com/ and visit our LinkedIn page for further information relating to Focus Schools.
We welcome and encourage visits to our school prior to application. For a pre-application discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact the school on 01792 581221
Interviews will be hold on Wednesday 23rd May 2018
Focus School Swansea Campus is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. This is in line with statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education 2016 and The Education Act, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment