Smart Teachers is recruiting for a school in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs who are seeking a Year Two Teacher to start in January 2018. This K-12 school focuses on dynamic and contemporary teaching methods and are a regarded school that boasts a proud reputation, excellent facilities, and a dedication to achieving academic excellence. Academic Results are consistently outstanding and the successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
- Year 2 Teacher
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Position to commence Term 1, 2018
About the School:
- Convenient Sydney Eastern Suburbs location and easily accessible by public transport
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Hold a Primary Education qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered or be eligible for the NSW Board of Studies Teaching and Educational Standards Institution (NESA)
- Be registered or be eligible for the NSW Working With Children Check (WWCC) registration
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB1709-521356LL, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.