Hua Hin International School
Due to continued expansion Hua Hin International School is seeking to appoint Primary teachers for August 2017.
Hua Hin International School is a unique and very special new International School set within stunning mountain scenery, yet within easy reach of Hua Hin’s extensive beaches.
Central to the school are our school values as detailed on our website http://www.huahinschool.com. These values are already embedded within our ethos and we ‘live’ the values within our daily lives. As a caution we should say that while many school websites declare similar values, some fail to allow them to materialise in the daily lives of the children. HHIS is refreshingly different. We are completely committed to these values.
In August 2017 we will have students from 2 years old through to Year 9 students. Our IGCSE programme will being in 2018 and the studies for the International Baccalaureate Diploma will begin in 2020.
We are particularly seeking teachers who:
- Share our values and can bring them alive;
- Have experience of the UK curriculum;
- Are enthusiastic to be part of a growing and dynamic school;
- Are committed to making learning real and purposeful;
- Are willing to take risks in order to challenge and inspire students;
- Are keen to be part of an inclusive and culturally diverse school.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic, supportive and high calibre team please send us your CV with a letter shows how you will contribute to the life of our school.