Our client is a top Independent school located in Townsville, North Queensland. The school is looking for a highly professional and well qualified teacher. The ideal candidate will be a collaborative, team player and student centred teacher.
About the Role:
- Independent Public School
- Primary Teacher
- August start, contract for the remainder of the year with strong view to continue
- Located in the new suburb of Fairfield Waters in Townsville
- Supportive staff and leadership team
- Great facilities that support and nurture the growth of students
About the School:
- Well-established reputation within the community
- Supportive leadership team
- State of the art technology, modern and historical facilities, contemporary resources
- Outstanding Professional Development
- In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the Queensland College of Teachers
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB-1806-528868RM
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB-1806-528868RM
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.