The British International School, Ukraine has made considerable progress over the last four years gaining accreditation as an IB World School offering both the PYP and IB Diploma as well as membership of the Council of British International Schools. (COBIS). We are now on the path to CIS accreditation and to be verified by the Department of Education in England within the next 18 months. In the secondary school we teach the National
Curriculum for England leading to IGCSE examinations. There is still much to do and be a part of, working with our inspired team of teachers and students. Along with the development of new facilities which includes a new primary campus the school has much to be excited about.
We are interested in receiving applications from teachers having the following qualifications and experience:
- Degree and Teaching Qualification;
- A willingness to contribute to the life of our school as an active team member;
- A genuine interest in promoting and providing quality learning and teaching;
- Experience with PYP (Primary vacancies) is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided;
- UK training or experience of working in a British International school is desirable.
So, if you are a dedicated and enthusiastic professional who values developing themselves professionally please send an up to date CV along with a letter of application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oh! and by the way.....Kyiv is a beautiful and vibrant city...you will not regret moving here!
The school is committed to safeguarding children and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.