Barcelona Montessori School is always looking for teachers and assistants to work in our school.
Why work at Barcelona Montessori School? This is an exciting new school opening in September 2020. Our project started in December 2015 as a small pre-school in the neighbourhood of Gracia. We have since grown, and thanks to the support we received from our families, we are now able to finance a new building with space for a Primary School.
Our goal is to create an environment where children can become independent, responsible and confident learners, with a drive to discover all the cosmos has to offer. We value our employees and want to create an micro-society where children and staff feel valued and can grow. The ideal candidate must have QTS and experience teaching in a British School and Montessori experience and training (AMI/AMS/MCI).
You should have evidence a child-led teaching philosophy and appropriate in-service training. We value people who have a creative flare and ideally you also have a proven interest in art, music or drama. Benefits include:
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting new project
- Assistance with European residency paperwork
- Assistance with accommodation
- Career progression opportunity
- AMI Sport training & other in house training
- Free hot lunch prepared onsite
- Positive Discipline training
- Free osteopath sessions at the school
To find out more about our project visit www.barcelonamontessorischool.com For any questions or to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to Abigail Hatto at email@example.com We look forward to receiving your application and working with you in the future!
Barcelona Montessori School
Carrer de l'Esperança 13, 08017, Barcelona, Spain
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 1 - 12 years