Smart Teachers is recruiting for Primary Teachers to work in primary schools across the London borough of Hounslow on a daily, short and long-term basis. Rates range from £130- 140 per day PAYE. Smart Teachers works with a range of schools including mainstream primary schools, independent schools, private nurseries and SEN schools. A relevant teaching qualification/QTS is required. Smart Teachers can offer a dedicated consultant, pre-booked supply and a guaranteed work scheme for outstanding Primary Teachers.
About the Role
• Primary Teachers
• Providing daily, short and long-term cover
• Cover across EYFS – KS2 (can specify key stage preference)
• £130-140 per day PAYE
• Work available in LEA, SEN and independent schools
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GXS2407PTH.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.