We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and experienced Primary teachers to join our new team in August 2019.
About our school
The International School @ ParkCity Hanoi (ISPH) opens this August 2019, located in the award-winning township of ParkCity Hanoi, Vietnam. We are inviting applications from suitably qualified, enthusiastic and dynamic staff to join our new team.
Our programmes of study are based on the UK Curriculum and enhanced for our international context. We use the IPC in the primary and work towards IGCSEs and A-Levels in secondary. More details are available here: isph.edu.vn/learning. In August we open with classes available from Year 1 to Year 8, with additional year groups then opening each successive year. Our Early Years Centre will open in August 2020, our Sixth Form Centre in 2023, and by 2024 we will offer classes from Nursery through to Year 13.
About ISPKL, our sister school
ISPH has been carefully planned to emulate the success of our sister school in Malaysia, The International School @ ParkCity Kuala Lumpur (ISPKL), which opened in 2011 with classes up to Year 8, and has grown to become a vibrant, diverse and flourishing school community. Today, with over 1200 students aged 3 to 18 and their families representing more than 50 different nationalities, ISPKL is considered among the very best international schools in the region, and has been rated as ‘outstanding’ in all areas following an independent accreditation review. Our new school, ISPH, will develop in the same way as ISPKL.
About our staff
We recognise that the calibre of the staff that we appoint is paramount to creating our unique learning environment. As we open and grow, we seek to recruit people who will complement our existing staff in such a way that we continue to learn from each other’s individual qualities and experiences.
Applicants for the position of Primary Teacher should:
demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum in England. Familiarity with the IPC would be desirable, yet not essential.
- Have a clear passion and talent for Primary teaching.
- have excellent communication skills and the ability to work with diverse groups of colleagues, parents and students.
- possess the humour, energy, ability and flexibility to take an active part in the development of our new school.
To find out more about our new school and this unique opportunity to join the founding team at ISPH, please visit our website at www.isph.edu.vn
How do I apply and what information shall I include in my application?
Clearly state the position that you are applying for.
- Include a letter of application (maximum two sides of A4).
- Include your Curriculum Vitae, with a recent photograph, details of any dependents and your personal details.
- Include the email contact details of 3 referees, at least one of whom must be your current employer.
- Email your applications to Mr Rik Millington, ISPH Principal, via email@example.com
Applications will be considered until the post is filled.
The International School @ ParkCity Hanoi is committed to ensuring that all students within the ISPH community are kept safe and free from harm as a result of abuse or neglect. Child Protection is the responsibility of all members of the school community, by applying for employment at The International School @ ParkCity Hanoi you are:
- Declaring that you are able to work with students in a way that promotes and safeguards their safety and welfare.
- Declaring that there is no reason that would prevent you from working with children at our school.
- Supportive of appropriate background checks being made.