Primary Teaching Assistant
Full and Part-Time Contracts
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Calderdale, Kirklees and Wakefield.
We are delighted to have been selected by the Elland cluster of schools to provide supply staff for their day to day, short-term and long-term positions both full and part-time.
As part of this exciting collaboration we would be interested to speak to committed, passionate and dynamic Primary Teaching Assistants who are looking to work in the Elland, Salterhebble, Southowram, Brighouse, Sowerby Bridge, Greetland and/or Stainland areas. It is essential that you have relevant experience working in a support role in a school setting. Previous experience working with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) children, although not essential, will be an advantage.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.