Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a full time Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching support team and to work in an inner city primary school in Leeds. This will be a part time role commencing in September 2018 or sooner which may increase to full time from Christmas 2018.
This is a growing school who are looking for a committed and successful practitioner to join their warm, motivated team. The school has state of the art facilities and a supportive, driven and successful teaching and management team. The school when last inspected by Ofsted, received a ‘Good’ Grading. The community is highly supportive of the school, and parental involvement in the school is high.
The successful Primary Teaching Assistant will have strong knowledge of working with children in both KEY Stage 1 and 2, and ideally will have supported children learning English as an additional language.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have experience supporting children in primary education
- Ideally hold a Level 2 teaching assistant qualification or have equivalent experience
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
- Have a passion for supporting the learning of children with the ability to help the teacher plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as an Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Primary Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at our Leeds office.
email@example.com | 0113 426 5330