Smart Teachers, part of Tes, is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and energetic Primary Teaching Assistant. The chosen TA will be joining a successful ‘outstanding’ school in Woolwich (SE18) from September 2018. This role at this modern and well-regarded school is ongoing with the potential of permanent placement for the right candidate.
About the Role
· Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant
· Flexibility to work from Early Years to Key Stage 2
· Ongoing position with the view for permanency for the right candidate
· From £65 per day
About the School
· ‘Outstanding’ school in the Royal Borough of Greenwich
· Listed in Top 300 English state primary schools by the Sunday Times
· Friendly children with a strong will to learn
· Opportunity to boost your career with a supportive school and positive environment
· Easily accessible by local transport links (in between two train stations and short walk from bus stop)
In order to be considered for this role, the Key Stage 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant Qualification or equivalent
· At least 6 weeks experience working with children in a classroom
· Strong behaviour management with a creative and dynamic approach to working with children
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number CRS3157A
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.