Part Time Monday to Friday - 4 hours and 45 minutes/per day – 08:30-1:30
Required from December 2018
The Successful Candidate will be required to:
• Provide support for a pupil who has complex needs in order to access main school lessons under the direction of the class teacher.
• Monitor, assess and track pupil progress within the agreed frameworks.
• Collaborate with class teacher to plan and design materials to support the learning of the pupil within lessons.
• Use specialist skills to meet the needs of the pupil academically, emotionally and socially
• Support the pupil during unstructured times especially in the playground
Visits are welcome and actively encouraged as you will be able to gain an overview of the school and the school community.
An application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
For any further details please contact the school on 020 8673 0594 or by the email below.
Completed applications should be returned to the school by email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 23 November 2018 Interviews: 28 November 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and CVs are not accepted.
CVs are not accepted.
Ravenstone Primary School Ravenstone Street Balham, London SW12 9SS Telephone 020 8673 0594 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.ravenstoneschool.co.uk