Smart Teachers is recruiting for Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs to work in the London Borough of Barnet. The ideal candidates will be able to work with whole classes, small groups, and on a 1:1 basis. We have a constant flow of work available in and around the borough and are seeking Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs to join our pool of candidates on a daily, short term and long term basis.
About the Roles
· Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs
· London Borough of Barnet
· Full time or part time options available
· Day to day supply, short term or long term contracts available
· Flexible start dates available
· Up to £80 per day (dependent on experience)
About the Schools
· Easily accessible, close to tube and overland stations
· Assisting both mainstream children and those with additional needs
· Roles across all year groups available
· Fantastic way of gaining experience in a wide range of schools and environments
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs will need to meet the following criteria:
· Proven TA experience in the last two years
· Minimum 6 weeks’ experience in a UK classroom
· Must be able to obtain referees from all employment in the last two years
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number #JXMBARNTAS
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.