Smart Teachers is recruiting for experienced Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs to work in schools in Kensington and Chelsea to support children across EYFS, KS1 and KS2. Smart Teachers are primary teachers who encourage a desire to learn, a will to succeed and confidence in one's ability to make the most of every opportunity. Schools within Kensington and Chelsea are ethnically diverse and have a rich and vibrant cultural mix. Smart Teachers is seeking Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs who can start working on a supply basis as soon as possible.
About the Role
· Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs
· Covering EYFS, KS1 and KS2
· Ability to work with SEN children on a 1:1 basis and in small groups
· Daily rate from £65 depending on experience
· Working in primary school in the London Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs will need to meet the following criteria:
· Minimum one term experience in a UK classroom
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQ0000.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.