Key Stage 1 Teacher / Primary Tutor – 1:1 (face to face)
£28.50 per hour (Must have QTS)
Vision for Education are working with an Infant School in Wisbech who are looking for a Qualified Primary Teacher for in-person tutoring. For this role you will be needed to tutor children who need additional support, mainly in Maths. This is for Tutoring funded by the NTP (National Tutoring Programme) which Vision is an approved provider for.
The school have 21 Year 1 Children that need help in boosting their Maths. This will be delivered throughout the day in half hour sessions on a 1:3 basis. It will be 2.5 hours per week with each block of children, so it will be completed in 6 weeks. If it goes well, another 21 children will receive Tutoring in the second half of the summer term.
What is the NTP?
The National Tutoring Programme aims to support schools in providing a sustained response to the coronavirus pandemic and to provide a longer-term contribution to closing the attainment gap. The tuition will be delivered during school hours or just before/after school and each child chosen for this support will receive 15 hours each. It will be delivered on a 1:1, 1:2 or 1:3 basis and can be done in-person or online.
To be considered for the position, you will:
- Have QTS or be an NQT and have experience of working as a Teacher.
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Vision for Education are committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education are education recruitment specialists, and we work with schools to source them the best Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Support Staff possible. For us to do that, we need to speak to people like you. Whatever you subject or area of expertise, we will work with you to ensure that, not only are our schools supported, but that you are too!
What Vision for Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £390.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £125 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are someone who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Tom Middlemiss on 01223 608140.
Vision for Education Ltd