Primary Year Group Leader required to start in August 2018 at Qatar Petroleum School based in Mesaieed in Qatar
Unique opportunity for career minded teachers to join a fast developing school
As the education arm of Qatar Petroleum, we are searching for outstanding professionals who are eager to work for a company who are world leaders in the Oil and Gas Industry. Our mission is to inspire and empower our students for a great future, through an innovative and globally relevant education.
Mesaieed International School is internationally focused, educating approximately 1250 children from 3 to 18 years of age. The school are well equipped to support excellent teaching and learning opportunities. We are delivering an innovative and globally relevant Primary curriculum, which has the English National Curriculum at its heart. We have personalised this to meet the needs of our international cohort which, along with our own Competence Framework, ensures that our learners are inspired and empowered for a great future.
We are seeking top quality Primary professionals with excellent experience and references who will:
- Effectively lead a team to the benefit of the children by encouraging and developing further our culture of inspiration, enjoyment and success
- Hold team members to account
- Communicate effectively with Key Stage Leaders
- Be flexible, with a good sense of humour
- Provide critical analysis of the progress, intervention and achievement for all children in a year group
- Use in-depth knowledge of the 2014 National Curriculum to provide a relevant and challenging learning experience for all students
- Have knowledge and experience of using innovative pedagogical approaches within planning, teaching, learning, observing and assessing
- Provide language rich learning environments to ensure rapid English language acquisition
- Ensure the all children in the year group are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- Maintain accurate formative and summative assessment records that link to all learning
- Actively participate in and offer areas of staff CPD
Mesaieed - www.mis.qp.qa
We are a newly established school, 8 years old, operating within purpose built premises that are well equipped to support excellent teaching and learning opportunities across a broad and balanced curriculum.
The school has an amazing international ethos and is honoured to be at the centre of our Mesaieed community, educating approximately 1400 children from 3 to 18 years of age, representing over 40 different nationalities.
In return for your passion in ensuring a dynamic and high quality education, successful candidates will be employed by Qatar Petroleum. You will enjoy the full benefits of working for the corporation, including generous tax-free salaries, free accommodation and utilities, interest free car loan, education assistance for up to four children, medical cover, airfares, paid school holidays and excellent sporting and leisure facilities.
If you would like to join our team and make a real difference to the education of our children, please apply immediately with a one page letter of application, a full CV and a recent photograph, to:
Please apply immediately with a one page letter of application, a full CV and a recent photograph, and should include the following information for VISA purposes.
1) Date of birth 2) Marital status 3) Your Nationality 4)No of dependants 5) If applicable the Nationality of your Wife/Husband/ Nationality of your children 6) QTS Status
Please send your letter of application, your CV and a recent photograph to QP.email@example.com
For further information please call Penny Kontopyrghou on +44 (0)20 7259 8771 or +447595 968 600.
Applications will be reviewed immediately and short listed applicants will be contacted once applications have been reviewed.