Salary: Within the range L13 – L17 (£57,890 - £63,746) dependent on experience
Required September 2021
Do you have the drive, inspiration and vision to lead both students and teachers in raising standards further to unlock their potential?
This post presents a wonderful career opportunity for an enthusiastic professional with ideas and commitment to join the Senior Leadership Team of this popular and happy school. Teachers of any subject are welcome to apply.
Kings Langley is a successful, over-subscribed 11 - 18 mixed comprehensive school with a specific commitment to the development of "strong character" for each individual in its care. We are proud of our clearly defined culture and ethos and are striving to ensure the happiness and fulfilment of all members of our community.
The person appointed will be:-
• Innovative, creative and a strategic thinker, able to turn ideas and opportunities into successful practice.
• Able to challenge current practice, build upon excellence and ensure that students are at the centre of learning.
• Passionate, always positive and with a warm sense of humour yet able to energise, motivate and lead others to reach the highest possible standards.
To arrange an informal visit to the school during term time, please contact Shurle Woodhouse, SLT's PA, Email: email@example.com or Tel: 01923 264504 ext 205. If you would like to visit the school during the Easter holiday, this can be arranged if you contact Shurle Woodhouse before the 26th March 2021.
Interview dates: 22/04/2021 and 23/04/2021
Closing date: 16/04/2021
Kings Langley School is committed to safeguarding
Kings Langley School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Kings Langley School, an 11-18 all ability, co-educational school for the community. As an inclusive and stimulating school we offer a range of excellent facilities and high-quality teaching that provides our students with an outstanding and supporti...