Do you have the drive, passion and commitment to deliver inspirational leadership to school staff and young people in a disadvantaged community? If so, becoming the Principal at Rainbow Primary School might just be the best career move you ever make.
About Rainbow Primary School
Rainbow Primary School in Bradford, West Yorkshire, is a 420 place, 4-11 primary school. The school was last inspected by Ofsted in April 2017 and was given an overall judgement of ‘good’.
We are passionate about children’s learning, and dedicated to securing their wellbeing, safety and promoting their personal development. We celebrate the diversity of our local community and believe partnerships between home and school are central to our success.
Our school is currently part of a single academy trust, Rainbow Schools Primary Trust. The school will transfer to Star Academies, a multi-academy trust, in July 2021. For more information about Star Academies, visit www.staracademies.org
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for an exceptional Principal to lead us on our journey of sustained excellence.
We want to hear from ambitious, talented senior leaders and established Principals who will bring inspirational leadership to our school.
We are seeking to appoint a Principal who:
· Provides strong operational management and strategic leadership of the school.
· Communicates and models our vision, values and mission every day.
· Leads on our efforts to secure and sustain the highest levels of achievement.
· Leads by visible example in securing the highest standards of teaching, learning and behaviour.
· Develops and manages our senior leadership team to maximise their effectiveness and impact.
· Passionately looks after the wellbeing of our students, staff and wider school community.
With substantial leadership experience as a Principal or Deputy, you will be committed to providing a knowledge-rich and intellectually challenging curriculum which meets the learning needs of all children. You will be highly motivated and passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people with the natural ability to inspire and motivate both pupils and peers.
You will have:
· Have a degree-level qualification, Qualified Teacher Status and a qualification in senior leadership.
· Have experience of delivering high standards of achievement at senior level.
· Have excellent motivational and communication skills to lead teams successfully.
· Be highly organised and passionate about delivering transformational change.
· Be committed to professional development and improving yourself and others.
As Principal, you will find an organisation that:
· Is passionate about its vision.
· Has fantastic commitment from pupils, staff and parents.
· Has responsive and supportive leaders who allow you to fulfil your role to the best of your ability.
· Has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for your leadership development.
· Puts the welfare of our workforce at the core of everything we do.
Find out more
Please download the job description and person specification below for further information about the role. For an informal and confidential discussion about the role, or to arrange a tour of the school, please contact Maxine Muff, School Business Manager on 01274 221400 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download the attached application form and once completed, return this via email to Maxine Muff, School Business Manager: email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 16 April 2021 at midnight
Interview Date: Week commencing Monday 26 April 2021
Proposed Start Date: Wednesday 1st September 2021
Rainbow Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare, both physical and emotional, of every pupil both inside and outside of the school premises.
Rainbow Primary School implements a whole-school preventative approach to managing safeguarding concerns, ensuring that the wellbeing of pupils is at the forefront of all action taken. We expect all staff, Trust, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment and maintain a safe environment
Rainbow Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years