Share in our journey
We are enormously proud and privileged to serve the children and families of this community. Anglesey is a happy, warm and nurturing environment for all within it and every member of our team is striving towards creating the outstanding school that our families deserve.
Ours is a very special learning community, filled with dedicated and talented staff, where all students, whatever their ability and background, will flourish. We work hard and care enormously about our pupils. We serve an area of high socio-economic deprivation which brings challenges, as well as massive rewards.
Ambition and drive are just two of the qualities you will need to succeed at our school. We are looking for an inspirational and visionary Principal to build on our strengths, drive progress and lead us onwards to becoming exceptional in all that we do.
- Thrive within a positive atmosphere of high quality support and challenge
- Have the ability to inspire, motivate and empower teams and individuals to achieve
- Be a dynamic and innovative leader with a forward thinking and committed approach
- Set high standards and expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Take pride in academic excellence, whilst maintaining our commitment to an enriched curriculum
- Be ready to work with parents and other stakeholders to build the school’s standing within the local community
- Have a successful track record at either Head or Deputy level
Anglesey Primary Academy is part of Academies Enterprise Trust (AET) a network of 64 primary, secondary and special academies. As a member of our network, we can offer you a professional learning journey, tailored to your individual needs. You will have the opportunity to work with our Primary Leaders across the Group, along with added opportunities of sharing within the AET network. We also offer an attractive range of financial, health and well-being benefits.
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference and lead the creation of an outstanding academy.
Visits to the academy are warmly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Jo Grabowska, Recruitment Manager at Tes, on 020 3194 3085 or email@example.com
For an informal discussion or to request a candidate information pack and application form, please contact Jo Grabowska on the contact details above.
Closing date: Friday 19th January 2018, 5pm
Interviews: Tuesday 6th February & Thursday 8th February 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent duty.