We are a Qatari institution, part of Artan Holding(www.artanholding.com) a leading Qatari company with diverse and successful operations in Education. Our Education cluster includes the Doha British Schools(www.dohabritishschool.com) as well as a well-known workplace learning company, the Qatar Skills Academy(www.qatarskillsacademy.com). The cluster provides educational opportunities for learners of all ages.
City College is a higher education institution in Qatar that offers recognised UK degrees here in Doha licensed by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education. Through its vocational and university pathways, City College offers alternative routes to university and work, both for full-time high-school students as well as part-time evening workers.
City College also offers a final year leading to a Bachelor degree awarded by Ulster University, a British University. After finishing their Higher National Diploma with merit, students can transfer to a third year of study here at City College and get their degree from Ulster University, or choose to transfer their credits to a university of their choice within a list of 339 universities worldwide.
We are looking for a dynamic result oriented person for the above mentioned role to start with us immediately.
The incumbent is required,
• To be the public face of our college, and an effective ambassador for their standards and values.
• To lead a high-performing team running the daily operations of the campus.
• To promote the brand and its values.
• To liaise with key stakeholders and influencers in Education in Qatar and beyond.
• To serve on the Board of Governors and give expression to the wishes of the governing body.
• To grow enrolments and maintain the viability and success of the college.
Doha is a safe, family-friendly city and is an attractive and sophisticated destination in the Middle East, with a thriving education sector that attains a high standard of teaching and learning.
For further information regarding City College, please visit www.citycollege.edu.qa.
We aim to provide feedback to all applicants but please be aware that, due to the large volume of applications received for all roles, we cannot guarantee that you will be contacted if your application is unsuccessful.